Thursday 11 December 2014

Time for Books 2015 Review Team

Time for Books 2015 Review Team

 I'm signing up for this because I want anyway to do as many Indie reviews as I can manage, because I want to get the word out about good Indie writers and their books, and because by participating my efforts contribute to a broader footprint of visibility on the web.

If you're interested, have a look at Jo Michaels' review team page on her blog.

And doesn't my blog tag-line say it -
It's all about wreading and writing, isn't it?





Added to my To-Read List: 

Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and The Future of Us. This is what comes of looking at what another author liked on GoodReads because you like the other author...

1 comment:

  1. It IS all about reading and writing, David! Welcome to the team. :)

    ReplyDelete